In an effort to provide Kansas youth and adults with meaningful opportunities for prevention education, Kansas Family Partnership will not be hosting its annual Kansas Youth Empowerment Conference on October 10, 2017. As we make changes to agency services, which will allow us to more effectively meeting growing prevention needs, look for future announcements about our programs, campaigns and events.
In the meantime, we encourage everyone to take advantage of the upcoming prevention activities listed below through the Kansas Department of Transportation’s Put the Brakes on Fatalities Day. This initiative encourages Kansas youth and adult drivers, passengers, cyclists and pedestrians to exercise caution on the road every day and help put the brakes on traffic fatalities throughout the state.
- Enter Put the Brakes on Fatalities Day Poster Contest
- Enter Put the Brakes on Fatalities Day Video Contest
- Attend Put the Brakes on Fatalities Day
- Read Put the Brakes on Fatalities Day Blog Posts
- There’s Still Time to Let Us Show You How to Make a Difference!
- Apply Now to Let Us Show You The Power of One!
- Mark Your Calendar for a Chance to Learn How YOU Can Make a Difference!
- Check Out the Agenda & Register Now for #KYEC2016!
- Promote Red Ribbon Week With Theme Products