Computer-Based Exam $130
Application Packet (initial certification) $150
Background Checks $40
Total Certification Fee $320
Recertification Packet (renewal certification) $100
Reinstatement Fee $50
(Applicant would pay reinstatement fee of $50 plus renewal fee of $100)
Other Service Fees
Computer-Based Re-exam $130
Duplication/Replacement Certificate $15
Exam Rescheduling/Cancellation Fee $25*
*See info below for circumstances where this $25 fee would be waived
Background checks are conducted for criminal history (KBI), vehicle records (KS Dept of Revenue), child abuse and neglect (DCF), and Sex Offenses (national and state registries).
Fee schedule is subject to change without notice.
ALL FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
Exam Cancelling/Rescheduling Procedures
Computer-based testing exams can only be cancelled or rescheduled 5 days or more PRIOR to your scheduled examination date. Cancelling or rescheduling an exam is done directly through IQT’s website at www.iqttesting.com.
Complete instructions for cancelling or rescheduling an examination are listed below. For technical assistance, please contact IQT at (866) 773-1114.
- Visit www.iqttesting.com
- Select “Exam Registration.”
- Log in using the username and password provided to you in your pre-registration e-mail. If you forgot your password, click the “forgot password” link and it will be mailed to you.
- Select “IC&RC” from the organization dropdown menu and click the “Next” button.
- To reschedule an exam, click “edit.” This will cancel your current exam date and prompt you to immediately select a new date.
- To cancel an exam, click “cancel.” Once your exam is cancelled, you can log on to www.iqttesting.com at a later date to select a new examination date. Please note, your designated testing window to take the exam will remain the same.
- An email confirmation will be automatically sent to you when you cancel or reschedule your examination.
You will be required to pay a rescheduling or cancellation fee of $25 to IQT before you are able to reschedule or cancel your exam. Acceptable forms of payment are Visa, Master Card, or American Express.
You are unable to reschedule or cancel an examination less than 5 days PRIOR to your scheduled examination. Exceptions are made only for the following four reasons: jury duty, death in immediate family within 14 calendar days of the examination date, illness or medical complication within 14 calendar days prior to the examination date OR the scheduled examination date, and military deployment.
If one of these four reasons prevents you from testing, you must contact IQT directly and provide sufficient documentation of the event that has occurred. Documentation must be submitted to IQT within 14 calendar days of your missed examination. There will be no additional fee incurred under these circumstances.
If you fail to show up for your examination at the scheduled time, do not have the proper identification, or your Candidate Admission Letter, you will not be permitted to sit for your exam. You will be considered a “No-Show,” your examination fees will be forfeited, and you will be required to re-register and pay all fees to your IC&RC Member Board prior to sitting for the exam. Candidates who miss their scheduled examinations must reschedule with their IC&RC Member Board.