Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Inside Fairlawn Plaza Mall, 21st and Fairlawn
The Topeka Community Foundation will celebrate its 30th anniversary with a one-day fundraising event and will provide $30,000 in “match money” to be awarded proportionally to participating organizations. Kansas Family Partnership will receive 100 percent of the donations designated to us at the June 19 event, plus a percentage based on participation. All donations are tax deductible. Come by and visit the Kansas Family Partnership information table to see how your dollars are invested in substance use prevention in Topeka, Shawnee County and across the state.
Topeka Gives Donor Form – Download this form to designate KFP for your donation.
Topeka Gives Fact Sheet – Use this fact sheet to answer any additional questions you may have about Topeka Gives.
How You Can Give a Donation to KFP
- All gifts received will be matched on a proportional basis: $30,000 divided by the total gifts received equals the match percentage
- Only those contributions made at the Topeka Gives event will be available for matching dollars. Gifts made online will not qualify for matching funds.
- Donations must be made in person at the Topeka Gives event.
- Donations may be made by using cash, check or credit card.
- Minimum gift is $25; maximum gift is $1,000.